dotdotdash is an innovation agency building future-forward brand experiences at the intersection of culture x technology.
A collective of curious rebels, we combine deep knowledge with realistic optimism to push boundaries on behalf of our partners.
- Collaboration - together, we make our best work.
- Innovation - we take informed risks.
- Integrity - through authenticity we build trust.
- Diligence - we don't stop until we deliver the magic.
- Adaptation - we evolve at the pace of culture and technology.
We create non-traditional campaigns, immersive content, interactive spaces, digital experiences and mixed realities. While our process remains relatively consistent across project types, our technical toolsets and creative outputs are continuously evolving.
We're seeking to grow our team with individuals who share our perspective, values and drive to create industry-leading work, and those who have a proven track record of doing so.
Strategy's mission at dotdotdash is to bring clarity to brand narrative and impact through our expertise in innovation and culture. As a Creative Strategist, you will collaborate with our Creative, Technology and Production teams to enable and position creative work that drives meaningful results.You are
- Approaching work with a subversive attitude
- Considering and advocating for the lived experiences of diverse communities
- Equal parts creative and analytical
- A sharp, concise communicator, both written and spoken
- Curious, never not asking questions
- A nimble, entrepreneurial builder
- Conducting research on communities, cultures, brands and business categories
- Uncovering insights and foresights
- Writing concise, action-oriented briefs
- Utilizing frameworks, methods and toolkits
- Writing brand narrative and strategy decks and documents
- Advising on application of various platforms - social, web3, emerging digital
- Creating campaign ecosystems and consumer journeys
- Designing and facilitating sprints and workshops
- Communicating to and building strong relationships with clients
- Measurement and analysis of data and effectiveness via various tools
- 5-8+ years in creative strategy for brands, agencies, media companies or other relevant types of companies
- Speciality at the forefront of tech and innovation (web3, metaverse, social media, ecommerce)
- Speciality in culture, like music, streetwear, sneakers, sports, Gen Z
The annual salary range for this role is $90,000 - $125,000 and may vary depending on the candidate's geographic location and experience. Other compensation includes relocation costs, if applicable.
Benefits for which this role is eligible include health/vision/dental insurance, paid medical/paid parental leave, 401(k), stock purchase, vacation, sick, and personal days, disability, life, travel insurance plans and programs, family forming benefit, MetLife Legal benefit, and employee assistance program subject to the terms and conditions of such benefit plans. At dotdotdash, we are always excited about meeting great talent. Please don't let our posted ranges keep you from exploring this or any other exciting opportunities within dotdotdash.
This position is to start Q1 2023 and will report to the Executive Director, Strategy. Location is remote, but may require travel for client or production related meetings both domestically and internationally, as well as company meetings in the PDX, LA or NYC area(s).Apply
Send your portfolio with the subject Senior Creative Strategist
to [email protected]