1. Responsible for research and development of the underlying infrastructure, requirements analysis, and technical planning of blockchain wallets.
2. Collaborate with business and product requirements, including but not limited to wallet transfers, NFT trading, DeFi, DEX, etc. to complete research and development of wallet GO/JAVA SDK (with a focus on Golang).
3. Participate in the architecture design, upgrading, transformation, and performance optimization of wallet supporting services. Collaborate with the leader to conduct technical research and overcome technical difficulties in systems and projects.
4. Conduct research on cutting-edge blockchain wallet technologies, such as secure multiparty computation (MPC), and emerging popular public blockchains and ecosystems.
5. Responsible for customization of blockchain full node clients to support business requirements; deployment, upgrading, and maintenance of full nodes.
1. Bachelor's degree or above in computer science, software engineering, cryptography, or related fields.
2. Familiar with common data structures and algorithms.
3. Proficient in either Golang or Java, proficient in mainstream Golang or Java frameworks. Familiarity with Rust/C++/JS is a plus.
4. Interested in the underlying blockchain technologies and familiar with blockchain projects such as Bitcoin, Ethereum, Cosmos.
5. Eager to learn, passionate about the crypto industry. Background in the blockchain industry and familiarity with cryptography is a plus.