Please Note: This is a fully remote position with no geographical restrictions.
About Aldrin Labs
There is a steep learning curve when it comes to crypto. Only once overcome will we have mass adoption. Aldrin Labs aims to debunk the belief that decentralized finance is inherently complex and separate from centralized finance. We will amend the frustratingly poor user experience and fragmentation that millions of crypto natives and newcomers face. We will seamlessly merge the centralized and decentralized world.
Aldrin Labs aims to be purposeful. We strive to halve the fifty working years of the average person. This is the mission of Aldrin Labs.
Aldrin Labs has Aldrin DEX and is incubating an innovative crypto wallet, money market, an NFT marketplace, and other products. These protocols provide easy functionality and purposefully help people achieve financial freedom.
Aldrin Labs is a fully remote company. We are interested in capturing the best talent, no matter where you live.
We’re looking for a Senior Front-End Developer Web3 (Remote) to develop front-end applications for Aldrin Lab´s innovative Web3 products.
- Build, deploy, and mature user-friendly, highly secure, maintainable, high-performance scalable interfaces, and client-facing UI systems
- Work closely with our product and design teams to develop new features from design to production
- Have an entrepreneurial spirit and bring ideas to front-end development
- Work effectively with a high degree of autonomy, but also enjoy working collaboratively in a team
- Understand the front-facing user experience of our products, and work alongside other team members to ensure that we utilize best principles/practices
- Design new and optimize existing systems and participate in design reviews
5+ years of experience in front-end development
Expertise in front end development with React with an understanding of React best practices, optimizations, and profiling
- Strong experience with GraphQL/Apollo/REST
- Verbal fluency in English
- Interest and enthusiasm for crypto markets, blockchain technology, decentralized finance, and the whole Web3 ecosystem
- Experience with TypeScript
- First-hand experience with Web3 front-end technologies and developing DeFi applications and/or FinTech applications
- Experience working with a large codebase and e2e testing like Cypress
- BS in Computer Science or equivalent
- Competitive salary + tokens/equity
- 100% remote working
- Flexible working hours
- Opportunity to work with a diverse, global, and passionate team
- Collaboration with leading projects and thought leaders in the crypto space
At Aldrin Labs, we celebrate a truly diverse and inclusive company culture and are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or gender identity.