Welcome to Hifi
Hifi.finance is a leading player in the DeFi space, we specialize in providing cutting-edge financial products and services to individuals and businesses. We empower our users by giving them the tools they need to take control of their financial future and participate in the new decentralized economy. We are a dynamic, fast-paced, and innovative company that is driven by our passion for the DeFi, blockchain and cryptocurrency space.
We are seeking a Frontend Engineer with a passion for DeFi and Web 3 to join Hifi as we grow our position in the market. We are looking for an engineer with experience working on decentralized finance (DeFi) products that utilize cryptocurrency and non-fungible tokens (NFTs) to join our team. The ideal candidate will have a strong understanding of React, as well as experience working with Solidity and blockchain technology.
- Lead development and maintain the frontend of Hifi DeFi products using React and TypeScript.
- Build beautiful and usable interfaces in collaboration with leadership and design.
- Work closely with our Solidity developers to ensure seamless integration between the frontend and backend.
- Write clean, maintainable, and efficient code to deliver a seamless user experience.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features and improvements on existing features.
- Stay up-to-date with the latest developments in React and blockchain technology, and bring new ideas to the table.
- Strong working knowledge of developing cross-platform/browser and services compatibility and frameworks for dynamic web.
- Experience working with Solidity, smart contracts, and blockchain technology.
- Experience with Git and modern frontend build pipelines.
- Experience working with DeFi and cryptocurrency is a plus.
- Strong problem-solving skills and the ability to think creatively to solve complex issues.
- Strong communication and collaboration skills, and the ability to work well in a team environment.
- Strong passion for the DeFi, blockchain, and cryptocurrency space.
This is a full-time position with a competitive salary and benefits package at a fast-growing, funded fintech startup. We’re headquartered in Utah and would love to have you work here with us, if not we fully support remote team members. HiFi welcomes all qualified persons to apply regardless of race, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.