Who we are
Web3 has enabled an internet of value, orchestrated with tokens.
At Co:Create, we believe in the power and potential of web3 to fundamentally redefine how brands engage with consumers and share value with brand contributors, collaborators and community members.
To support this evolution, we are building a platform that allows brands to harness the power of web3 by launching tokenized loyalty and rewards programs that create more value, voice and ownership for their community.
We’ve raised a $25M seed round led by a16z crypto with participation from Packy McCormick of Not Boring, VaynerFund, Rarebreed Ventures, and notable angels at RTFKT, Tessera, OpenSea, CAA, Coinbase and BoysClub.
As Senior Frontend Engineer, you will lead the architecture and implementation of the Co:Create frontend web-app. You will help build out the UI for all B2B admin functionality and user reward mechanics, including minting NFTs, redeeming rewards, etc. This role is meant for someone who desires to have significant ownership and meaningful impact within the web3 ecosystem.
You’ll get to
- Architect and implement the Co:Create frontend web-app
- Own features in the web-app end-to-end, from product definition, through implementation, testing and to deployment to production.
- Define the user experience of how a user interfaces with the Co:Create loyalty protocol
- Provide strategic direction on the frontend development
Who we are looking for
- Demonstrated exceptional ability in building interactive web user experiences
- An eye for design and creative flare
- Clear, concise written and verbal communication and a track record influencing technical and non-technical staff.
- A motivated and driven self-starter.
- A highly skilled developer with an ownership mentality
Benefits & perks
- Fully remote team (US time-zone based employees only at this time)
- Team offsites twice a year at locations across the country
- Health insurance
- 401k Retirement plan
- Unlimited vacation & paid time off
- Two company-wide shut downs a year to give everyone the week off in both the summer and winter.
- $325/month in “get what you need” funds.
- Hate Monday meetings? so do we! We have a strong “no meetings” policy on Mondays.
Salary and Compensation
- Competitive salary, as well as lucrative equity and tokenomics incentives. For more information, see How We Determine Salary at Co:Create
- Annual salary: $165,120- $202,800
- Equity compensation: 0.10% - 0.22%
When hiring candidates, we look for signals that a candidate will thrive in our culture:
We own the work
We have a bias for action: We make informed, bold decisions, using data when possible. (Get sh*t done!)
We lean into our strengths: We each have superpowers and we strive to create an environment where individuals are able to do what they do best.
We own the team’s success
We care personally, and challenge directly: We know and care about each other. We challenge each other to be better. We don’t care about being right, but getting right.
We assume the best of one another: We trust in each other and our team that we are all communicating and acting with the best intentions in mind.
We own the customer’s success
We earn our right to exist every day: We show the resilience and innovation needed to prove ourselves in an ever-evolving competitive market.
We succeed, when our customers succeed: If our customers aren’t winning, neither are we.
We own the startup mentality
We approach everything with curiosity: We seek to understand. We stretch beyond our personal areas of expertise. We learn as much as we can in a rapidly evolving space.
We are optimistic, but realistic: We know we will be successful, but have a healthy respect for challenges we have to overcome.
We are committed to a more inclusive future: Our team reflects our company mission of making web3 a more inclusive and welcoming space for everyone.
The Co:Create protocol is the first endeavor from Gesso Labs, a team of web3 entrepreneurs, engineers, artists, and operators. Gesso, (pronounced “Jesso”, the Italian word for chalk) is a primer applied to blank canvases that serves as the foundational layer all other paints adhere to. Our name speaks to what we aim to deliver: tooling and infrastructure that empowers creators to realize the promises of web3 - dynamic, decentralized experiences that benefit all participants.
We are backed by some of the best projects and technical minds in the space and we’re excited to have many of these partners along for the ride as investors, advisors and future users of the protocol.
We are a woman-led company and believe in fostering a diverse and inclusive workplace. Candidates of all protected classes are encouraged to apply and we offer equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, national origin, gender, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital or parental status, disability, veteran status, or other class protected by applicable law.