We are enthusiastically looking for a Senior Mobile Developer/Engineer with a passion for technical excellence and a drive for best-in-class features and game systems. You’ll be part of a stellar team responsible for the development and live service support of games in our newly created “Casual Mobile” games group.
You will work closely with our game designers, artists, and producers; you will turn game concepts into reality and drive the development of new game features, game systems, and integrations with the Gala platform.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join Gala and the Entertainment that Empowers.
- As a part of our Casual Mobile team, work closely with product owners and designers to plan, implement and maintain new and existing game features and systems
- Collaborate with our Platform team to integrate Gala blockchain features into the mobile experience
- Build and maintain realistic schedules, identifying dependencies
- Create and document technical designs as needed for new features
- Utilize a variety of platforms, frameworks, SDKs, and APIs
- Provide code reviews for coworkers and mentoring for more junior engineers
Essential Skills and Qualifications
- 8+ years game dev experience, 4+ in mobile games
- Shipped at least one mobile title, preferably F2P
- Experience working on a live service game
- Development experience with iOS, Android, C++/Lua/Python
- Ability to self-organize and lead development efforts independently
- Familiarity with AWS and Docker
- Prefer - Have a developing or good understanding of the Web3 space
- CS degree or equivalent education
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Passion for playing and creating mobile games
- Self-motivated, stellar work ethic, fun collaborator
Nice-to-Have Skills and Qualifications
- Prior experience working successfully in a fully remote environment