Coins.ph is on a mission to create an open financial system by providing everyone easy access to Web3 and digital assets. Launched in 2014, Coins.ph is the most established crypto brand in the Philippines and has gained the trust of more than 16 million users. Through the easy-to-use mobile app, users can buy and sell a variety of different cryptocurrencies and also access a wide range of payment services.Coins.ph is looking for a strategic and results-oriented PR & Events Manager to position and lead Coins.ph as a crypto-first brand in the Philippines and pan-regional. You will be responsible for managing Coins’ top-minded awareness across digital and offline touchpoints for the Philippines. Reporting to the Head of Marketing and working very closely with cross-departmental teams, you will play a key role in shaping Coins.ph.
- Develop and drive the communications and PR strategy for Coins.ph’s brand and products, including proactive media outreach, award nominations and securing speaking engagements and conferences invitations for key management executives.
- Develop strong and effective PR communication plan including innovative initiatives at affordable cost for various activations e.g. consumer events, product launches, social occasions, media conferences.
- Lead event planning closely linked to the marketing calendar to maximize product adoption and PR impact.
- Manage PR team and work closely to support announcements and liaising with broader teams for communications and announcements.
- Own our PR & event budget, including oversight of existing spend, business cases for incremental spend and reporting on the impact of investment.
- Regularly interface with growth, design, product, and creative to communicate brand storytelling and messaging.
- Analyze and report PR, partnerships and events coverage and outcomes.
- Research finance, tech, blockchain and crypto conferences, and events (offline and online) to pitch for team members to speak and/or attend.
- 5+ years of experience in partnerships marketing and/or public relations and events experience, preferably in crypto, payments or tech industries.
- Track record of spearheading communication and media launches that drove significant business results.
- Demonstrated ability to build relationships with key stakeholders and influence at all levels .
- Formidable creative narrative and story-telling skills to position Coins.ph as a crypto and finance leader in Philippines and Southeast Asia.
- Proven track record of delivering results & ability to manage a portfolio/make strategic choices to maximize impact.
- Project management, prioritization skills & ability to manage multiple projects at different stages of development.
- A self-starter with the ability to work with a high sense of urgency and entrepreneurial spirit.
- Exceptional project & time management skills .
- Strong execution, communication & strategic thinking skills, business savvy and an opportunity seeker.
- Ability to anticipate issues and resolve them based on sound business judgment.
What we offer
- Competitive package
- Results-oriented fast-paced team culture and remote work
- Paid vacation leaves and sick leaves
- Meaningful and impactful work