Deep expertise. Personal and Industry evolution. Impeccable craft. These are Limit Break’s founding principles.
Limit Break founded by global industry leaders in mobile gaming, We are unlocking its potential beyond games to transform digital markets into real-world economies and digital worlds into vibrant communities who will take gaming economies for both players and traders to new limits. We combine the power of technology, crypto currency, and creative vision to create experiences that connect people from all corners of the globe.
Limit Break is backed by leading investors that include Buckley Ventures & Paradigm Ventures. The total crypto market capitalization increased by 25 times in a single year. The adoption rate and a number of public and private partnerships is proving it to be the next wave of technology of future and Gaming is leading the way.
About the Role:
Limit Break is looking for an organized Producer with exceptional communication skills and proven game production experience. In this role, you will be responsible for owning multiple features in development, partnering with external development resources, internal stakeholders, the platform team, and various other internal or external resources involved in the development of Limit Breaks game products.
You will own the production schedule for gameplay features, establish timelines and coordinate the workload required to achieve milestones, as well as be responsible for identifying risks, providing mitigation plans, and regularly communicating development status to internal stakeholders.
Strong problem-solving skills, the ability to establish clarity from ambiguity, facilitation of collaboration with remote resources, a team first attitude, and maintaining a friendly, supportive, creative environment are all essential to your success.
You will have the opportunity to:
● Work with stakeholders and resources to define gameplay feature requirements, determine resource needs, and create/maintain production schedules for development, launch, and ongoing maintenance phases.
● Being an ambassador and controller of quality for the player experience of core gameplay.
● Being aware of current gameplay trends, the content and landscape in gaming today, and having awareness of data and metrics to inform decision making.
● Regularly communicate project and milestone, status, risks, and opportunities.
● Actively manage risk by proactively identifying mitigation strategies, gaining alignment on solutions, and executing.
● Collaborate with internal and external teams to guide features and content from concept to implementation.
● Day to day creation and communication of tasks, priorities, and deadlines for internal resources and external development teams.
● Ensure that project goals, objectives, milestones, and deliverables are fully understood, communicated and achieved.
● Facilitate healthy collaboration, strong communication, effective process, and accountability across all individuals and teams supporting the franchise.
● 7+ years of game production experience
● Proven results managing ambiguous situations and driving towards clarity
● Proven track record of orchestrating work across various creative and technical resources on complex software development and publishing projects
● Experience working closely with design teams to conceptualize an idea or feature
● Experience building gameplay systems
● Ability to work with leadership and resources to align priorities and develop realistic plans to deliver on schedules
● Experience developing continuous improvement to process and tools, to support increased collaboration and efficiency
● Ability to set and manage stakeholder expectations amidst competing priorities
● Expert project and people management skills
● Knowledge of various project management tools and methodologies, paired with the experience to know when and why to leverage
● Comfortable in a highly dynamic, fast-paced environment
● Excellent written and verbal communication skills
● Organized, flexible and able to work with multiple stakeholders
● A passion for games
What you’ll Get in Return:
● Competitive U.S. Base Salary between $194,000 and $227,000
● Generous paid vacation
● Generous parental leave (12 weeks at 100% pay), family care leave, and unlimited sick days
● Industry-leading health benefits that are applicable per country of residence for all our full-time employees
● Company-paid Life Insurance
● Health & wellness stipend
● Cell phone stipend
● Company-paid identify theft/credit monitoring service
● Generous home office reimbursement