Who We Are
GammaSwap is building a novel oracle free volatility DEX where users can short the liquidity inside any AMM and any liquidity pool. This could be used to hedge Impermanent Loss or to long volatility on a token pair.
We also have ideas for novel products that will change DeFi as we know it touching every major category. We will need your help building those.
As a team, we value the freedom to work anywhere in the world, constructive and open dialogues, and credibly neutral protocols.
Who You Are
A senior level engineer with a background in developing Solidity based smart contracts. You have at least two years of experience (or equivalent knowledge) in developing high-performing blockchain apps or smart contracts and can provide code samples that demonstrate this.
You have a passion for building bleeding-edge technology on the blockchain and pushing forward innovation in DeFi. You’re a creative thinker and analytical problem solver who is inspired by the opportunity to build new startups and products and is unafraid to push the boundaries of what’s possible with technology. You possess a deep mastery of other open-source technologies that power the web. You can write and speak fluent English.
- Design and build complex automated strategies using vaults
- Envision and develop features to help build new applications
- Implement algorithms developed for our novel AMM
- Collaborate with the team and cross-functional partners on all aspects of product development.
- Identify and advocate for team-wide areas of improvement and best practices.
- Mentor team members to refine their technical and architectural skills.
- Take a security first approach to smart contract development
- Experience owning and shipping multiple products
- 5+ years of industry experience in software engineering preferably in a low level language like C++
- Basic Solidity understanding, preferably with at least one project shipped to mainnet
- Ability to quickly iterate and ship code using test-driven development patterns
- Experience with version control, such as Git
- Knowledge of engineering best practices such as continuous integration
- Exceptional judgment, problem-solving skills, and an analytical mindset
- Ability to work in areas beyond your comfort zone and motivated by personal growth
- A passion for learning and a self-awareness of your learning style