About Kyber Network
Kyber Network is an industry-leading blockchain company, providing cryptocurrency liquidity for the largest companies in the DeFi (decentralized finance), Metaverse, and NFT spaces. The company raised US$52M in its token sale in 2017, making it one of the largest cryptocurrency-based fundraising in history.
Two co-founders, Dr. Luu The Loi (Chairman) and Victor Tran Huy Vu (CEO), were honored in Asia’s Forbes 30 under 30 in the ‘Finance - Investment’ category by Forbes magazine in 2017 and have since established the company as a market leader. Dr. Luu The Loi also has a PhD in blockchain security technology, and is one of the 10 most prominent Innovators under 35 in the Technology field in the Asia Pacific region (Innovators Under 35 Asia Pacific) published by the MIT Technology Review.
Kyber has developed a family of products including:
- KyberSwap: Trade & Earn at the Best Rates in DeFi with our leading Decentralized Exchange (DEX) Aggregator that does >US$1B in monthly trading volume
- KyberDAO: Be part of the community governing Kyber Network to shape the future of DeFi and earn $KNC tokens
- And many more stealth developments and ventures that the company has taken stake in.
Kyber Network has offices in Singapore, Hanoi, and Ho Chi Minh City:
- Singapore office: 1 Upper Circular Road, #05-01 Singapore 058400
- Hanoi office: 6th floor, Comatce Tower, 61 Nguy Nhu Kon Tum, Thanh Xuan, Hanoi, Vietnam
- Ho Chi Minh city office: 11th floor, Dreamplex Co-Working Space, Miss Ao Dai Building, 21 Nguyen Trung Ngan, Ben Nghe Ward, District 1, HCMC, Vietnam
Join our team of brilliant and committed professionals pursuing the goal of creating a “Decentralized Economy for Everyone” based on blockchain technology.
Are you ready to take up the challenge of creating world-changing innovations in the next decade? Apply now.
- Work closely with smart contract team to develop and build new core smart contracts. Also work with other teams to integrate with internal protocols into our system.
- Research and write technical details about other protocols in order to integrate them into our system, especially other AMMs.
- Brainstorm and ideate on new protocol designs.
- Engage and work with both internal and external auditing teams and implementing feedback.
- Help Research team to evaluate the feasibility of any scaling solutions and problems.
- Training other members to improve the competence of the team.
- Over 3 years experiences in developing and releasing secure and production smart contracts in Solidity.
- Good logical thinking and problem solver with an interest in building complex smart contracts.
- Have built and released production contracts with holding significant amounts of funds.
- Strong knowledge of the Ethereum Virtual Machine and other EVM-compatible networks, DeFis and other Web3 ecosystems.
- Can collaborate fluently in English with other teams.
- Experienced managing a small smart contract team (3-4 members).
What we can offer
- Vietnam - based benefits here
- Singapore - based benefits here
- Remote benefits here
How to apply
Please send your resume to email:
[email protected] or talk to our Recruiters on Telegram/Skype: @anhpt_32
Connect with us