What you will be doing
- Evaluate new blockchain technologies and their capabilities.
- Develop and validate cryptographic implementations.
- Create highly performant code that is clean, simple, maintainable, and battle-tested with test-driven development (TDD) for maximum test coverage
- Drive continuous improvement in the tech stack.
What you should have (not all required)
- At least 4 years of experience in blockchain or crypto.
- Expertise with cryptography, blockchain technologies, and the underlying fundamentals and mathematics.
- Technical understanding of blockchain technologies including but not limited to BIPs, UTXO, EVM, Nakamoto Consensus, and cryptography.
- Willingness to pick up new and emerging bleeding-edge blockchain technologies
- Excellent communication skills, ability to collaborate with remote teams, share ideas, and present concepts effectively.
- Extensive knowledge of secure cryptosystems operating practices required.
- Advanced degree in cryptography, computer science, mathematics, or related fields is strongly preferred.
- Experience participating or maintaining in open-source software development is highly preferred.
- Experience with writing smart contracts would be a plus.