Binance is the global blockchain company behind the world’s largest digital asset exchange by trading volume and users, serving a greater mission to accelerate cryptocurrency adoption and increase the freedom of money.
Are you looking to be a part of the most influential company in the blockchain industry and contribute to the crypto-currency revolution that is changing the world?
We are looking for a talented Java Developer (Mid to Senior) to join our team. The successful candidate will join a greenfield project. The daily work content includes but doesn't limit to:
- Join the full life cycle of software development, including requirement gathering, designing, coding, testing and deployment
The role is Ireland based, relocation support can be provided.
Development and implementation of crypto related products
Underlying infra/arch upgrade
Performance tuning, online incidents trouble shooting, and system refactoring
Guide junior engineers’ daily work and do knowledges share, etc.
Bachelor's/Master's degree in computer science, engineering or equivalent industry experience
6+ years hands-on experience in JVM and Java ecosystem
Capable to cope with stress, and quickly learn new knowledge
Good cross team communication skills
Experience with banking and finance industry
Demonstrated creative problem solving and analytical skills
Working experience on large scale systems design
Performance tuning experience on JVM, SQL, RPC etc.
Financial products related experience like lending, margin, futures, etc
Financial risk control related experience
Working at Binance
• Do something meaningful; Be a part of the future of finance technology and the no.1 company in the industry
• Fast moving, challenging and unique business problems
• International work environment and flat organisation
• Great career development opportunities in a growing company
• Possibility for relocation and international transfers mid-career
• Competitive salary
• Flexible working hours, Casual work attire
By submitting a job application, you confirm that you have read and agree to our Candidate Privacy Notice.