Our client is one of the stable international blockchain companies, with its own relational blockchain platform.
So far, the company has released both - successful products and new start-up projects, and whether you’re looking for a stable company or the energy of a start-up team both expectations can be justified!
Established in 2014, the company is the creator of the relational blockchain - a new blockchain architecture that combines the power and flexibility of a relational database and the fault tolerant decentralized security of a blockchain. The company has its own Relational blockchain platform that makes sense!
The company is expanding its remote team and is looking to hire a skilled and open-minded Technical Project Manager / Tech Lead.
We are seeking a candidate who would combine a developer with a theory-interested person capable of taking on challenges.
You can work fully remotely or hybrid from the office in Sofia.
About the Role:
You are going to play a significant role in a relational blockchain project, released and developed for the European Union and its new blockchain services program.
It is a chance to become a part of the team building THE blockchain that will be used by millions of Europeans in the future.
You should be able to read large amounts of information and write reports on the work conducted.
• As a Technical PM / Tech Lead you will lead a team of 10+ developers for the project sponsored by the EU
• The tasks will include coordinating and prioritizing the work between different teams
• Working closely with the core team
• Working on the complex features that will contribute to the software package delivered for the EU.
• Academic background/Enterprise level tech documentation experience
• 10+ years of professional experience, including leading tech teams
• Languages and frameworks: Java/ Kotlin(Rell)/ SQL/ PostgresSQL
• Architecture & platforms: AWS; Google Cloud; Rest; Docker
• Methods: Agile Methods
• Experience working with blockchain enterprise solutions is a plus
• Experience with Hyperledger Besu or R3 Corda is a plus
• Fluent in English.
Benefits & Perks:
• Flexible working time, remote or on-site – up to you
• Budget to set-up your home office
• Covered training and certification courses (annual budget for you), covered workshops or conferences to improve your personal development.
• Company retreats plus monthly team meetups (expenses covered) for team-building.
• Additional Health Insurance
• Monthly reimbursement for a gym membership, massage and others, promoting a healthy life>