Web3 Product Development:
- Candidate will be responsible for managing the entire product lifecycle scope with delivery of LionVault’s product line in a fast-paced environment.
- Candidate will be responsible for supporting the other LionVault and Publicis internal organizations on developing new first-to-market programs and end-to-end product solutions that put web3 and metaverse at the core.
- Candidate will be expected to be a hands-on contributor accountable for the strategy, roadmap, and delivery of LionVault products. This includes implementing and coordinating the vision of the key stakeholders – executive leadership, internal teams, clients, teammates, and other community members.
- Candidate will be a Subject Matter Expert, who themselves is immersed in the web3 world and can speak fluently about partners, platforms, influencers, and the ways in which we can be strategic about developing experiences on behalf of our brands.
- Candidate will be responsible for authoring Groupe-wide POVs on the space and what new technologies, ideas and opportunities we need to be aware of and how this can impact a clients business.
- Candidate must have, and continue to develop, strong relationships with the tech, mobile and social vendor community (content creators, business development and marketing specialists) to drive innovation, exclusivity, and efficiency.
- Candidate will be responsible for working in a fast-paced environment with a diverse group of individuals, client accounts, vendors/partners and as a liaison between buying, planning, the creative and engineering community.
- Candidate will vet product builds through Business Affairs, working to ensure all deliverables meet agency and client legal requirements.
- Candidate will work on a variety of projects at one time acting as lead and serving as a supporting player on other team projects.
- Candidate will thrive in an ever-changing marketing and media environment where LionVault pushes vendor partners to define and innovate the platform ahead of competition
Candidate must have:
- Inherent passion and a practical experience using products based on blockchain, web3, the metaverse, and what consumers want from a brand integrating into this world.
- A keen sense of evolving digital, mobile and social technology with an entrepreneurial approach to collaborating and working with a variety of partners.
- Ability to build and maintain strong client, internal, and vendor relationships.
- Strong attention to detail and ability to keep the ball moving during project/product management and execution of content.
- Natural leadership ability and skills in order to build and maintain strong internal camaraderie
- Sense of confidence, presence, and clarity in communication and presentation >
- Strong sense of urgency with sensitivity to time pressures and multiple deadlines.
- Ability to manage multiple projects at one time while effectively communicating with all necessary parties (connecting the dots).
- The ideal candidate should have 6-10+ years of experience building products from inception to launch for with business-to-business and scaled customer facing products.
- 6-10 years’ experience in a leadership product management role.
- A proven track record of successful 0-1 product launches and scaled enterprise experience
- Crypto/web3 native.
- Deep experience implementing agile development structure for companies.
- Technologist by experience or education; comfortable communicating high-level benefits and digging into the technical weeds and demonstratable ability to simplify and communicate complicated ideas.
- Experience working remotely with a globally distributed team.
- Experience working in a fast-paced start-up or agency environment.
- Experience working with emergent technology brands and businesses.
- Strong knowledge and experience with web3 data, products, and communities.
- Prior experience shipping and iterating on successful products at scale.
- Demonstrated leadership, taking initiative, and producing results - you will drive product initiatives from inception through to execution.
Compensation Range: $167,000 - $273,500 annually. This is the pay range the Company believes it will pay for this position at the time of this posting. Consistent with applicable law, compensation will be determined based on the skills, qualifications, and experience of the applicant along with the requirements of the position, and the Company reserves the right to modify this pay range at any time. For this role, the Company will offer medical coverage, dental, vision, disability, 401k, and paid time off. be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.