Founded in 2018 with the vision to secure the web3 world, QuillAudits is a leading smart contract audit firm committed to securing Blockchain projects with cutting-edge Web3 security solutions.
Audits have become crucial to securing smart contracts considering that over 100 deFi and smart contract exploits have occurred in the last six months alone, and around $1.6 billion have been lost.
Under this role, you will be working with the QuillAudits team; As a result of our industry-leading and quality assured services, we have helped 700+ web3 projects to eliminate serious security threats and have secured $15B+ in total value locked.
What you will do:
- Review the code (primarily solidity contracts) of blockchain projects.
- Identify vulnerabilities, design and architectural flaws, quality improvement, and ways to mitigate future risk.
- Write clear and concise reports and “action-steps” for developers to quickly mitigate and fix any issues discovered
- Provide insights in establishing best practices for security culture within the industry.
- Interact with developers, and key stakeholders when identifying and handling security issues
What we are looking for:
- A deep understanding of the EVM, the ETH Yellow Paper, & EVM OP_Codes
- Fluency in Solidity
- Experience with security CTFs, like Ethernaut, Damn Vulnerable Defi, etc
- Experience with development environments like Hardhat, Truffle, etc.
- 1+ years Experience in solidity
- Experience writing production level solidity code
- Experience working with smart contracts in a review and security environment
- Knowledge of deFi , NFT protocols .
- Understanding of Smart Contract Security Principles
Why we are awesome:
- Work from Home and Remote working
- Professional and Personal Development
- Fitness and online course allowances
- Generous work related reimbursements
- Company Events
- Health Insurance benefits
- 5-day work week
- Competitive Performance Bonuses
- Raise your profile by working for one of the pioneer companies in the blockchain industry
- Dynamic startup environment, vibrant & inclusive work culture, mentorship from the best technologists
- Flat organization structure with an opportunity to work very closely with the founder
- Become a leader in the web3 space, feature in AMA sessions & panel discussions on international forums and create your own niche globally
Our Quills possess the following character traits:
Q- Quick decision maker, U- Unique & unfaltering go-getter; I- Innovative solution provider; L- Learned & knowledgeable; L- Leader in his/her domain
If you think you can match up and are seeking a company that prides itself on its workplace culture, then you could be our next Quill!
*Our Hiring Process: *
- Application review
- First Connect with HR team
- Technical challenge (Task based screening)
- Technical Interview #1
- Technical Interview #2
- Culture/Fit interview with Founder
- Contract negotiations & Offer roll-out
- Total expected time to hire: 2-3 weeks
QuillAudits is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age.
QuillAudits focuses on Blockchains, Blockchain / Cryptocurrency, and Web3. Their company has offices in Dubai, Singapore, United Kingdom, and Gurgaon. They have a small team that's between 11-50 employees.
You can view their website at http://quillaudits.com or find them on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, and Product Hunt.