Founded in 2015, Wachsman is a leading global strategy and communications firm advising the next generation of companies in Web3, disruptive technologies, fintech and venture capital. With regional headquarters in New York, Dublin, and Singapore, and additional offices in London, Geneva, Los Angeles, and Washington, DC, Wachsman has solidified its position as a trusted advisor to some of the most innovative companies around the world.
At Wachsman, we focus on helping businesses establish and defend their industry position, seize opportunities, overcome challenges, and achieve sustainable commercial success in fast-moving and complex marketplaces. We offer clients a unique blend of advisory services across public relations and strategic communications, business strategy and consulting, digital marketing and events, regulation, and public policy.
Wachsman is now seeking a talented Social Media Account Lead to join our growing team. This client account lead will oversee social media managers, community managers, community moderators, graphic designers, and SEM specialists. The role of the account lead is focused on strategy, quality control, and customer satisfaction. Depending on location and experience level, this position ranges from $70K - $90K base salary.
We are remote in the United States and are open to candidates located anywhere in the United States. We have offices in Los Angeles, New York City, and Washington, DC, for those who are interested in a hybrid model.
- This role oversees the vision, strategy, quality control, customer satisfaction, and cohesion of retainer clients, whose services range from social media and community management to SEM and influencer campaigns
- Oversee, provide feedback, and maintain quality control of social media copy, video scripts, social media campaigns, strategy, and creative assets across a wide array of platforms, including Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, and TikTok.
- Provide high level feedback on social media posts and campaign documents to elevate the quality and sharpness of writing and diversity of topics of focus
- Provide high level editorial and stylistic feedback on a variety of graphics created by our designer team
- Provide substantive feedback, from >
- Assess social media analytics and make pivots based on data
- Oversee, provide feedback, and maintain quality control of Discord and Telegram communities, campaigns, and creative assets created for each platform
- Oversee, provide feedback, and maintain quality control of SEM and influencer campaigns, including overall strategy, asset creation, and implementation
- Oversee the creation of strategy roadmaps, targets, and KPIs for the client
- Collaboration across teams for optimal delivery of client services (social, graphic design, events, etc)
- Work with a team of designers, video editors, and animators to ideate around graphic and video concepts and script out content
- Maintain and develop a keen understanding of the crypto and social media industry, its history, and the current news.
- Retain expert knowledge of a variety of social media platforms, particularly Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, LinkedIn, and TikTok
- Analyze and identify any weaknesses in client social media and digital marketing strategy and move to implement improvements
- Utilize SEO and analytics tools to identify the paths to drive organic search traffic for clients
- Analyze performance data and provide intelligent analysis, interpretation, and appropriate action plans
- Manage team processes and workflow, ensuring projects are properly launched, developed, optimized, and sustained
- Liaise with clients on contests, promotions, and other campaigns
- Liaise with clients on customer satisfaction and ensure KPIs are being met
- Create proposals, pitches, and strategy briefs with senior management
- Client-facing responsibilities, including hosting strategic meetings and navigating discussions on scope, road mapping, and budget
- Operating as the lead point of contact for all matters related to your client accounts
- Development of reporting structures resulting in the ability to forecast and track success according to determined KPIs
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to client needs and business objectives
- Assist with challenging requests and escalation of issues as needed
- Able to work with, coach, and direct a variety of social media team leads and specialists on activities required to accomplish strategic goals
- Communicate directly with clients on strategy and campaign needs
Skills & Requirements:
- Ability to expertly navigate the world of crypto/DeFi/web3/nfts
- Ability to craft proposals and documents with a keen understanding of crypto and blockchain
- Awareness of industry trends and standards for crypto-based projects and marketing efforts
- Comfortability in strategizing campaigns, roadmaps, and digital media and marketing strategies for a range of clients
- 5+ years of experience managing social media and digital marketing programs, ideally within an agency setting
- 7+ years experience in social media
- 2-4 years prior experience within the crypto/blockchain industry required, whether in a professional or personal capacity
- Extensive experience working on digital marketing campaigns, including takeovers and influencer marketing
- Strong knowledge of all things crypto, from DeFi to NFTs to crypto products to developer communities
- Excellent written communication skills and superb English skills
- Excellent editing skills and attention to detail
- Excellent time management skills, ability to work independently for stretches of time, and able to set and meet deadlines
- In-depth knowledge of a variety of social media platforms, including Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Snapchat, TikTok, Telegram, Discord, and Reddit
- Demonstrable record of using social media data insights to drive high-performing content
- Comfort quickly switching gears and focus, moving from social media posting to content creation to campaign building throughout the day.
- Proven project/program management skills
- Proven stakeholder management skills