We are ClubRare - The World’s first community-centered Physical NFT marketplace for collectors. We connect the Real-world and the Metaverse. We are a community for people who trade the things we love.
We are a fully remote company with no fixed headquarters. The team is distributed throughout the world - we form an inclusive network across a variety of locations, lifestyles, and backgrounds.
Our culture is driven by empathy, integrity, strategic thinking, innovation, leadership, and the shared desire to perform at our peak. While our differences make us adaptable and versatile, it’s our shared values that give us the strength and drive to become the open metaverse for collectors.
What’s in It for You?
- Be part of building a great project and make a real impact in your career.
- Work flexible hours from anywhere and be part of a team that is driven by strong values and a clear shared vision.
- Directly shape the future of a completely new model for cryptocurrency and blockchain applications.
- Challenge your skills and push your creative limits working with the latest technologies & systems.
- Play an active role in one of the most significant technological innovations in human history.
- Receive a competitive salary paid in crypto.
You will work with community engagement teams and fully manage our Twitter communities, specifically responsible for helping define and distribute our social media strategy and content.
The ideal candidate will have a proven track record of delivering quantifiable brand growth on Twitter, and must also have good knowledge of the crypto, NFT, and metaverse industries, and keep up with current marketing trends in the Decentralized (DAO) Web3 space.
- Contributing compelling thought leadership for Twitter
- Grow user base on different social media platforms and local channels and increase the awareness of the our brand in fun, interactive and informative ways
- Creating educational initiatives for internal community engagement
- A deep dive into competitor activity - their marketing strategies, channel usage, campaigns tactics etc
- Organizing AMAs, Twitter Spaces
- Research and build targeted media and influencer lists and make connections with them
- Assist the Marketing team by working on integrated campaign, starting with ideation, brief and working on executing and measuring performance;
- Overseeing our bi-weekly newsletter newsletter and experimenting with optimization techniques to engage clients and subscribers
- 3-5 years of professional experience
- Web3 fluent (emojis, memes, etc)
- Demonstrated understanding of cryptocurrency/blockchain-related terminologies and trends and a strong interest in crypto culture
- work ethic to get things done
- High level of experience with online platforms such as Twitter, Instagram, TikTok, Telegram, Reddit etc.
- Ability to work flexibly and stretch hours when necessary to interact with the crypto community as frequently as possible
- Studied relevant fields i.e. finance, technology, marketing, graphic design
- Start-up experience
- Excellent communication skills
We are committed to creating a diverse environment and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, pregnancy, disability, age, veteran status, or other characteristics.