We invented the world’s first hardware wallet and created an entirely new industry. We believe that our unique product is helping to create a more secure Bitcoin environment. We set industry standards including Passphrases, Shamir Backup and Recovery seeds. We value transparency with open-source hardware and software, and we’re dedicated to securing individual freedoms and privacy. We are a self-funded, independent innovator. We are Trezor.
As an experienced Social Media Specialist, you will help us plan, develop, and produce content for social media following brand marketing goals and social media strategy; maintain the alignment of content across all channels; scale up the volume of our communication.
Does it spark your interest? Let’s have a look at some details!
Your main responsibilities will include:
- creating content tailored to each social media channel according to the brand’s TOV, social media strategy, and content plan
- coordinating the workflow of a designer, a copywriter, and outsourcing agencies
- taking part in the development and adaptation of the long-term social media strategy
- maintaining the content plan, publishing schedule, and metrics monitoring
- cooperating with our brand team, as well as with product and support departments
What makes you a perfect candidate?
- you’re a native English speaker
- you have experience in social media marketing in general and content planning in particular
- you understand key performance and vanity metrics. You know how to set them up and plan the work to achieve the goals
- you have a prior experience with graphic design tools (Figma, Photoshop/InDesign, mobile video editors)
- you’re capable of coordinating a team of a copywriter and a designer, as well as outsourced agencies
Technologies that we use:
- Sprout Socials (scheduling, monitoring, community management, reporting)
- Notion (project management and task tracking)
- native social media apps
- Figma (design, social media graphical templates)
- Miro (optional)
What will you get in return?
- financial compensation based onÂ yourÂ skillsÂ andÂ experience
- possibility to receive part of yourÂ compensation in bitcoin
- unique opportunity to be a part ofÂ a brand that has revolutionized the crypto industryÂ more than once
- amazing team of peopleÂ who’ll help you put ideas into practice
- free reignÂ as far as new ways of brand promotion are concerned
- budget for professional development (training programs, courses, and workshops of your choice)
- other benefits like MultiSport card, company mobile phone tariff, on-site gym, foosball, billiard table, VR, PS4, 3D printer, etc.
If you think your profile fits the description above, please don’t hesitate toÂ submit your CV,Â together with a cover letter. We’ll definitely get in touch with you as soon as we review your application, most likelyÂ within a week.