Innovation is about getting your most powerful ideas to market.
That’s why we’re here. Sopheon sets the standard in developing the tools you need to capture the ideas in front of you that have the highest potential (value, adoption, impact), and capitalize on them by efficiently and effectively getting them into customers’ hands. Forever finding new ways forward is how even the most creative companies keep achieving sustainable, profitable futures. Sopheon is an international supplier of leading-edge products in innovation and new product development. Sopheon has operating bases in the United States, the United Kingdom, and the Netherlands.
A company can only be as forward-thinking as its people
That’s why Sopheon fosters a supportive and collaborative work environment that encourages our employees to be...
Sopheon is looking for a Software Engineer to design and implement value-based strategic products for our customers. We work with expert colleagues to combine design, business, and engineering skills to achieve high value end-to-end customer experience in everything we deliver. Team members utilize standards and best practices to assure the usability, quality, maintainability, performance, and scalability of our products developed through collaborative agile processes.
Sopheon offers a flexible work from home environment that fosters productivity and balance to ensure goals can be achieved. If you have been striving to truly make a difference for world class customers with industry leading products, this is your opportunity.
Duties and Responsibilities
Working as a team:
- Individual, team, and project goals are established and met to strategically deliver the product roadmap with consistency and quality using Agile processes.
- Works to deliver consistent results in line with product roadmap expectations.
- Collaborates cross functionally and with subject matter experts to deliver high quality and high value products.
- Resolution of technical hurdles to provide optimal solutions that meet or exceed solution and delivery expectations.
- Collaborates in the continuous improvement of our Agile development methods including metric definition, quality processes and our software development practice in general.
- Enterprise caliber software products through:
- Rich web application UI development.
- Object Oriented Design
- Entity Framework (or other ORM)
- Application program interfaces and user interfaces.
- Relational database technology.
- Highly scalable server components in a web application.
- International software, including multilingual UI’s and support for country specific standards.
- AJAX, jQuery
- jQuery UI or Telerik Kendo
- NET MVC
- C# programming on .NET platform
- T-SQL/MySQL/PostgreSQL programming
- Application Profiling and Analysis, using tools like:
- Browser development tools – Chrome, Edge, etc.
- Redgate ANTS
- Solarwinds DPA
- Ability to thrive in a highly agile, collaborative team environment.
- Ability to learn quickly and apply new technologies to solve problems practically.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Strong team player with a high degree of flexibility.
- Self-starting individuals who take initiative to get things done.
- Can do attitude and approach.
Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Computer Science or engineering related discipline.