We’re looking for an incredible software engineer to help us build the future of blockchain scalability.
This is an ideal opportunity for an engineer who is already passionate about tacking problems in blockchain scalability, or looking to break into the blockchain engineering space. If you’re looking to work in a fast-paced, high-impact team and help shape the direction of our product and company, this position is for you.
We’re backed by some of the best investors in the valley (Sequoia Capital, Neo) and offer competitive pay, an equity grant in the company, and full benefits.
About Constellation Labs
Constellation Labs enables dynamic, scalable blockchain experiences. Currently, dapps that are deployed to general-purpose blockchain compete with thousands of other applications for space on the network — this can lead to congestion and high fees or even network outages.
That’s where we come in. We’re building software that makes it easy for the most innovative blockchain applications to launch their own ultra-performant blockchains (rollups), enabling games to own their ecosystem, scale to millions of users, and provide a superior user experience to their players.
We’re located in San Francisco, and work in-person from the Financial District
As a Product Engineer at Constellation, you will:
- Help build and ship user-facing products, including our landing page and web dashboard
- Create new UI components according to design specifications
- Write business logic on the back-end that interfaces with cloud service providers
- Design, engineer and ship core product features end-to-end
- Be obsessed with the needs of our users and keep a pulse on the broader ecosystem
You might be a fit for this role if you...
- Have strong experience with the modern web stack. You’ve shipped apps built using technologies like Typescript, React, GraphQL, and Node.
- Take pride in building performant, well-designed, and accessible web products
- Have experience building complex, full-stack web applications
- Enjoy thinking from the perspective of the user, are opinionated about product decisions, and love to build products that users love
Bonus points if you...
- Are a passionate user of blockchain games or web3 apps in general
- Have built Ethereum “dapps” with Solidity or Yul
- Have used ethereum client libraries (eg. ethers.js or web3.js) in the past
- Are familiar with how blockchains like Ethereum or Bitcoin work under the hood
- Are up-to-date with Ethereum scaling solutions such as sidechains or rollups
- Have past experience building games or working the the games industry
- Have significant open-source contributions, especially in frontend frameworks, web servers, UI libraries, or other web technologies
If in doubt, please apply! We will find a place for great candidates, even if you feel that you don’t check all of the boxes 😀