About Crossmint 🍀
Crossmint is building the infrastructure layer for web3, starting with NFTs. We have built a suite of powerful APIs for enterprises to create and distribute NFTs at scale. We are trusted by over 7,000 brands and developers, like Magic Eden, Rarible, Diageo, Cinemark, Tomorrowland, and McFarlane Toys.
Our NFT fiat on-ramp is the leading solution in the market, powering marketplaces with billions of dollars of transaction volume. It enables anyone to purchase NFTs in one minute, from any device, even if they don’t have a wallet.
Our minting APIs provide scalable and reliable infrastructure to create and edit NFTs on-demand, abstracting the complexity of contracts, gas fees, and wallets from both sellers and buyers.
Our wallet-as-a-service infrastructure enables the creation of wallets through simple flows and API calls, abstracting seed phrases, and creating experiences accessible to the entire world.
At Crossmint, we believe that NFTs will become the standard to represent ownership digitally, bringing efficiency to the markets and unlocking trillions of dollars in value. We are building the infrastructure layer to make that happen, faster.
- Develop and maintain the backend for the Crossmint Minting API
- Design developer friendly APIs for new functionalities
- Contribute to technical strategies, vision, and architecture
- Work in a truly agile environment, able to gather and understand requirements, propose solutions for those and build them
- Design and build software that is highly available, performant, scalable, and extensible
- Maintain the product and automation, including tests and operations
- Comfortable Learning Our Tech Stack:
- Next.js,TypeScript,Ethers.js,Solana (web3.js),MongoDB,AWS, …
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field, or equivalent knowledge and skills and industry experience
- 4+ years of professional experience developing production systems
- 2+ years of experience working with APIs
- Strong written and spoken English.
- Preferred experience:
- Experience with software engineering best practices, such as design and code reviews, source control management, or build, testing and operations processes
- Experience with blockchains (e.g. Bitcoin, Ethereum and other implementations)
- Experience with Solana or EVM based smart contracts
- Have made or purchased NFTs before
- We follow location based compensation. We pay at the p90th percentile of salaries and equity from wherever you live 📈
- Flexible PTO 🏝
- Company laptop plus allowance of $300/quarter for any necessary home equipment 🏡💻
- Working in a disruptive and fast-growing industry where the possibilities are endless 🚀
- Company-paid trips for off-sites and team bonding ✈️🥥🌴🌈
- Flexible work schedule 🕗