at DTG Finance &amp; Capital Markets
Will help build niche crypto trading platform from scratch, collaborating in a start up mode with top cryptocurrency trading architect in a well financed initiative of a major investment firm.
Remote setting with occasional Chicago/NY get togethers.
Great opportunity for productive mid/sr level software engineer with experience and/or interest in crypto/blockchain applications.
● Collaborate with your colleagues to design and build a robust, scalable, and reliable platform
● Develop mission critical backend applications that will run 24/7
● Ensure our codebase is well-tested and ready for production
● Review your colleagues’ pull requests for correctness, testability, and security concerns
● Scope development requirements from business requirements
● Take ownership of building new services and see them through to completion
● Support production by responding to bug reports and alerts
● 5+ years of relevant work experience
● Excellent programming skills
● Experience with a statically typed language such as Rust, C++, Go, Kotlin, Java, or C#
● A strong desire to write quality Rust code
● Experience with distributed architectures and asynchronous messaging systems
● The ability to work effectively in a small team
● Software development experience in the finance industry, an exchange, a trading firm, or DeFi
● Experience developing in Rust, Go, or C++
● Experience writing new services from scratch
● A basic understanding of blockchain technology