Who We Are:
The Solana Foundation has a mission to help support and grow the Solana network and its community while driving mass adoption for blockchain. The Solana Foundation is working to realize a world where individuals own their data, use permissionless networks, and transfer information freely around the world.
Solana Foundation is hiring a senior product marketing manager. This role works alongside Marketing, Communications, and Business Development, and plays a critical role in developing how the advantages, tooling, and new features of the Solana network are communicated to the world. This individual will be responsible for developing value-based and quantitative communications and marketing materials that support BD, web, and written communications. This is the first formal product marketing hire at Solana Foundation, and an incredible opportunity to set the standard for product marketing in Web3.
As a Product Marketer you will...
- Work closely with the Marketing, Communications, Business Development, Developer Relations, and Design teams
- Successfully lead and define a product marketing strategy, including coordination, and execution of cross-functional product marketing initiatives for fast-moving launches and initiatives.
- Understand the key information for each product we are marketing by interviewing key stakeholders internally.
- Collaborate well with internal and external contributors - most projects you’ll work on have a diverse group of stakeholders and contributors.
- Define meaningful measures of success for product marketing initiatives in collaboration with Communications and Business Development.
- Define key product value props for a range of market segments, in alignment with larger strategic direction from leadership
- Build internal “sources of truth” for product marketing language on the company wiki and iterate with stakeholders on the processes necessary to support that information.
- Complete work with great attention to detail and meeting expectations of high quality results, honest results.
- Prioritize against a high volume of work, with competing demands for your time.
Ideal Candidate Background/Qualifications
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Extremely organized, with impeccable attention to detail
- Proactive and solution-oriented
- Must be to collaboration and receptive to constructive feedback
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment with strong opinions held loosely
- Ability to set priorities, problem-solve, multi-task, and work independently in a dynamic, rapidly changing workplace
- 4+ years experience in product marketing, or product management
- 1+ years experience in blockchain, or a blockchain-adjacent company
- Ability to simply and clearly communicate complicated/technical topics
- Excellent organizational, project management and people skills