Zynga is looking for an expert Quality Assurance Manager to join the Zynga Blockchain Gaming team with proven leadership abilities, excellent organization, and a command of the skills needed to support and manage teams.
Our mission within Zynga Blockchain Games is to empower players to invest, own and earn through fun, high-quality, and enduring blockchain games they can trust.
Are you someone with experience in empowering their teams to deliver high-quality coverage? The QA manager must clearly communicate risk and opportunity in all directions. We are looking for a passionate gamer and web3 enthusiast who is able to work in a creative, dynamic, established game development environment and has previous experience managing teams of Quality Assurance testers.
If you want to help shape the future of gaming with a world-class team, we look forward to hearing from you.
- Lead multiple teams of Quality Assurance testers for multiple blockchain gaming projects
- Define quality procedures in conjunction with development team
- Identify meaningful quality-related training needs and opportunities
- Ensure standards and practices are understood, carried out and evaluated
- Be the support and backstop for your teams to ensure success
- Build dashboards that reflect real time status of testing effort and establish daily, weekly, monthly reporting cadence
- Own the relationship and budgets for vendors or external partner teams
- Own long term initiatives that make a positive impact to QA overall
- Be the Champion for QA, seek out opportunity for growth and build up positive, collaborative and inclusive teams
Desired Skills and Experience
- 5-8 years QA Management experience, preferably in gaming.
- 3+ years of experience in web3-related products.
- 3-4 years leading teams both in the tactical day-to-day and longer-term strategy
- 2-3 years working with outsource partners, managing and maintaining the quality and budget.
- 3- 5 years promoting quality achievement and performance improvement throughout an organization.
- Experience working closely with Customer Service groups.
- Use development tools to improve QA e.g. Xcode network conditioner, Android SDK logging, Visual Studio Debugger, PhysX Debugger