What is Polygon?Polygon is the leading platform for Ethereum scaling and infrastructure development. Its growing suite of products offers developers easy access to all major scaling and infrastructure solutions: L2 solutions (ZK Rollups and Optimistic Rollups), sidechains, hybrid solutions, stand-alone and enterprise chains, data availability solutions, and more. Polygon’s scaling solutions have seen widespread adoption with 37,000+ applications hosted, 1B+ total transactions processed, 140M+ unique user addresses, and $5B+ in assets secured.Polygon's Security Team's Vision is: to become the most trusted organisation in web3 & blockchainAs a Staff Application Security Engineer you will help run and execute Application Security within our company.
- Participate in application security reviews including security code review, architectural design review, and dynamic testing.
- Help Software Engineers in security best practices
- Own and perform application security vulnerability management
- Support the bug bounty program
- Assist in the creation of security training
- Assist in development of automated security testing to validate that secure coding best practices are being used
- Assist in Pen-testing practices
- Own the Secure SDLC process
- Managing the Security Champs program
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in software development & Information Security
- Deep understanding in Supply chain attacks
- Experience with OWASP, static/dynamic analysis, and common security tools
- Demonstrate strong written and verbal communication skills
- Certified in any: CISSP, GWAPT, OSCP, OSCE, OSWE, CREST CRT, GPEN
Work from anywhere (Remote first)Flexible working hoursFlexible vacation policyCompetitive SalaryPolygon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace and is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status.Learn More about PolygonWebsite | Twitter | Ecosystem Twitter | Developer Twitter | Studios Twitter | Telegram | Reddit | Discord | Instagram | Facebook | LinkedIn