Who we are:
Sardine helps fintech, crypto, and web3 companies "move money confidently" by developing fraud, compliance, and payment infrastructure. With Sardine, builders can focus on growing their business instead of spending time, fighting against fraudsters. We're growing incredibly fast and powering over 100 customers around the world, like Brex, MoonPay, Bakkt, Luno, Transak, Chippercash, Candy Digital, Metamask, Brave, and RelayFi.
- We have hubs in Bay Area, NYC, and Toronto. However, we have a remote-first work culture. #WorkFromAnywhere
- We hire talented, self-motivated people and get out of their way
- We value performance, not hours worked (or what time you work). We believe you shouldn't have to miss your family dinner, your kid's school play, or doctor's appointment for the sake of adhering to an arbitrary work schedule
- US / Canada (From Home / Beach / Mountain / Cafe / Anywhere!)
- We are a remote-first company with a globally distributed team. So you can find your productive zone and work from there
About the Role:
Sardine is rapidly acquiring new customers and executing on an ambitious roadmap. As a result, we're building a world-class customer success team to support our fraud, payments, and compliance-related products as we grow. This role is a combination of Account Manager and Solution Architect. You'll manage a handful of customers and act as their stakeholder within Sardine, helping maximize the value of our products and services. Your clients will include a variety of Fintech customers across crypto, gaming, banking, personal finance, remittance, and other verticals. In addition, you will collaborate daily with Sardine teams to help customers meet their risk, fraud, compliance, and payment needs, including risk analytics, data science, integrations, and product.
- Be the primary point of contact for our customers, attending to day-to-day and 'big picture' problems and opportunities and helping maximize the customer's ROI in Sardine
- Build a thorough understanding of our product, technology, and strategy and be able to message these succinctly to customers
- Translate complex product and technology problems into simple and actionable solutions. Be able to manage the solution process both internally and externally
- Speak knowledgeably and advise on best practices relating to fraud, compliance, and payments topics
- Build, monitor, and communicate KPIs to clients
- Provide strategic analysis and critical thinking as we plan long-term expansion
- Work with Sardine's risk analytics teams to proactively solve new fraud typologies and actively communicate findings to customers.
You are an ideal candidate if:
- You've 5+ years of experience in Account Management, Customer Success, or Solutions Architect team
- You've Previous fraud, payments, fintech, or AML/KYC experience (MUST)
- You understand how customers would integrate API (Prior work experience with a B2B company)
- Your analytical skills are second to none; you excel at number crunching and drawing insights
- You're capable of translating complex strategies into actionable processes and outcomes
- You're a natural at building relationships and collaborating with others
- You've got strong presentation skills for both virtual and in-person meetings with various stakeholders
- You've previous customer-facing experience, preferably with a technical product
- You're an exceptional project manager, synthesizing all inputs and balancing the needs of multiple stakeholders
- You constantly think about ways to improve processes
You get bonus points, if:
- You've working knowledge of SQL and can write basic analysis query
- You love crypto as much as we do!
Salary Range (Base pay): $150,000-180,000
Benefits we offer:
- Generous compensation in cash and equity
- 7-year for post-termination option exercise (vs. standard 90 days)
- Early exercise for all options, including pre-vested
- Work from anywhere: Remote-first Culture
- Unlimited paid time off and minimum 2 weeks/year of mandatory vacation
- Company-wide offsites, the last one was at Miami
- MacBook Pro delivered to your door
- One-time stipend to set up a home office — desk, monitors, etc.
- Monthly meal stipend
- Monthly health and wellness stipend
- Monthly meet-up stipend
- Unlimited access to an expert financial advisory
Join a fast-growing company with world-class professionals from around the world. If you are seeking a meaningful career, you found the right place, and we would love to hear from you.