At Ripple, we’re building a world where value moves like information does today. It’s big, it’s bold, and we’re already doing it. Through our crypto solutions for financial institutions, businesses, governments and developers, we are improving the global financial system and creating greater economic fairness and opportunity for more people, in more places around the world. And we get to do the best work of our career and grow our skills surrounded by colleagues who have our backs.
If you’re ready to see your impact and unlock incredible career growth opportunities, join us, and build real world value.
As a Technical Partner Manager on the Partner Relations team you will work alongside a time of partner-first business and technical guides supporting and furthering groundbreaking blockchain use cases. You will help orchestrate the Partner Solutions Engineering function in RippleX and help accelerate product fit, market traction, and large scale adoption on XRP ledger worldwide. You will bring your human-centric approach to technology and your experience identifying and developing technical solutions to address challenges that range from common to first-of-a-kind. You will partner with your teammates to identify, develop and implement systems and standard processes which will lead to successful outcomes for Ripple and its partners.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Partners closely between RippleX Product and Engineering teams and strategic partners to bring new products and capabilities to market and the XRPL community
- Advise and guide partners to achieve maximum benefits from their implementation
- Serves as the "go to" functional and technical authority to achieve the business objectives of both partners and Ripple
- Drive the development and implementation of RippleX partner solutions on XRPL, working closely with partner’s technical teams, Partner Relations managers, Product Management, Engineering and others
- Responsible for working with the entire technical life cycle, starting from pre-contract technical due-diligence, onboarding, training, project and code reviews and deployments support
- Travel to customer and partner locations when work related travel resumes (20-30%)
WHAT YOU’LL BRING:
- Experience dealing with sophisticated technical external facing projects, i.e. delivering enterprise-grade solutions
- Technical experience in one or more of the following: FinTech, agile delivery, devops, infrastructure, blockchain, digital currency NFTs, carbon markets, XRP Ledger
- Background in and/or passion for software development
- Understanding of the wider blockchain and crypto market dynamics, challenges, and technological advancements
- Excellent team-working and interpersonal skills, able to build trust and confidence among partners, executives and colleagues
- Strategic problem solver with an orientation towards execution
- Driven and proactive, able lead others with high Emotional Quotient, generating energy and momentum
WHO WE ARE:
Do Your Best Work
- The opportunity to build in a fast-paced start-up environment with experienced industry leaders
- A learning environment where you can dive deep into the latest technologies and make an impact. A professional development budget to support other modes of learning.
- Thrive in an environment where no matter what race, ethnicity, gender, origin, or culture they identify with, every employee is a respected, valued, and empowered part of the team.
- Ripple is Flexible First: you have the option to work from home, from our offices, or a combination of the two around our centers of gravity (15 global offices).
- Weekly all-company meeting - business updates and ask me anything >
- We come together for moments that matter which include team offsites, team bonding activities, happy hours and more!
Take Control of Your Finances
- Competitive salary, bonuses, and equity
- Competitive benefits that cover physical and mental healthcare, retirement, family forming, and family support
- Employee giving match
- Mobile phone stipend
Take Care of Yourself
- Twice a quarter R&R days so you can rest and recharge
- Generous wellness reimbursement and weekly onsite & virtual programming
- Generous vacation policy - work with your manager to take time off when you need it
- Industry-leading parental leave policies. Family planning benefits.
- Catered lunches, fully-stocked kitchens with premium snacks/beverages, and plenty of fun events
Benefits listed above are for full-time employees.
Ripple is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We’re committed to building a diverse and inclusive team. We do not discriminate against qualified employees or applicants because of race, color, religion, gender identity, sex, sexual identity, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, marital status, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, military status, or any other characteristic protected by local law or ordinance.
Please find our UK/EU Applicant Privacy Notice and our California Applicant Privacy Notice for reference.