Do you want to shape the future of web3 in a fast growing well funded startup?
EtherMail is the first Web 3.0 Email solution setting the standard for anonymous and encrypted wallet-to-wallet communication, built by a team dedicated to bringing back full ownership, control and sovereignty of the inbox to users. EtherMail brings the best of blockchain technologies and traditional Email together and has attracted since its launch more than hundred thousands of users globally.
EtherMail has been founded by serial entrepreneurs Shant Kevonian and Gerald Heydenreich (eg exit of buyvip to Amazon) is located in Liechtenstein, Spain, Germany, Argentina and Armenia and has received more than 7 M € in funding from top tier VC funds such as fabric, greenfield and Tim Draper.
- Supervise the product development process
- Define how newly developed features will function
- Define the usability and needs for our future products
- Team up with partnerships dept for how possible partnerships look like
- Engage with marketing, design and partnerships representatives.
Skills and Qualifications
- At least 3 years of experience in Product
- Past experience as a software engineer having built software from the ground up
- Experience in Web3 companies
- Knowledge of crypto, web3, Web Responsive + mobile apps. Metamask, Trust wallet
- Design experience
- Attention to detail. Knowledge of marketing email solutions (Hubspot, Mailchimp, etc) and transactional email solutions (ex: Sendgrid, Mailjet, etc). dApps knowledge ex: Uniswap, 1inch, OpenSea
- Practical and proactive person, who can make complex things simple.
- Great team player. Deadline-oriented, with initiative and an out-of-the-box thinking mind. Extroverted and with entrepreneurial spirit.
What we offer
- Work for a VC funded web3 company with an ambition to built the next unicorn
- High degree of flexibility and responsibility to achieve goals
- Dynamic and remote first work environment
- Competitive compensation, benefits and token participation