About Silo Finance
Silo is a decentralized, risk-isolating lending protocol that brings secure lending markets to all token assets. We are a distributed team working to disrupt the decentralized lending market.
Silo is backed by a large community of top builders and enthusiasts in the blockchain. In December 2021, we raised over 7,500 ETH from over 1,000 backers in a fair, permissionless token auction.
About the Role
We’re looking for a Technical Product Manager with Past experience as a software engineer to manage the product development process and work side by side with an engineering team consisting of smart contract engineers, front-end and data engineers.
- Build a deep understanding of multiple products: Smart contracts; Web app; Liquidation engine; Subgraph.
- Help establish our product vision and strategy.
- Manage the product’s roadmap with an emphasis on delivery timeline and cost.
- Coordinate with engineering, growth, and design teams to ship great products.
- 3+ years of experience in Product Management
- Past experience as a software engineer
- Experience writing technical documents and maintaining them
- Strong organization and documentation skills with the ability to write user stories, acceptance criteria, and technical infrastructure requirements
- Demonstrated understanding of the techniques and methods of modern product discovery and product delivery
- Deep understanding of both waterfall and agile methodologies
- Ability to get into details to ensure successful execution while understanding the strategic level impact of the work
- Confident communicating about hard technical challenges, and comfortable collaborating on complex technical product decisions with engineers
- Comfortable collaborating on UX challenges with designers
- Comfortable working autonomously and collaboratively
- Open-minded to new ideas with a mindset of continuous learning
- Have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Familiar with Solidity
- Involved in Decentralized Finance (DeFI)
- Understand the Ethereum ecosystem
- A Defi user
Strong Equity Pay
- Cash Salary: $100,000 - $165,000 / Year
- Generous token allocation
- Remote & flexible working hours