About us:Founded in 2013, GSR is a crypto market maker with more than 300 employees in 5 countries. We provide billions of dollars of liquidity to cryptocurrency protocols and exchanges on a daily basis. We build long-term relationships with cryptocurrency communities and traditional investors by offering exceptional service, expertise and trading capabilities tailored to their specific needs.GSR works with token issuers, traders, investors, miners, and more than 60 cryptocurrency exchanges around the world. In volatile markets we are a trusted partner to crypto native builders and to those exploring the industry for the first time. Our team of veteran finance and technology executives from Goldman Sachs, Two Sigma, Citadel, and Tower Research among others, has developed one of the world’s fastest and most robust trading platforms designed to navigate issues unique to the digital asset markets. We have continuously improved our technology throughout our history, allowing for our clients to scale and execute their strategies with the highest level of efficiency.Working at GSR is an opportunity to be deeply embedded in every major sector of the cryptocurrency ecosystem. We are looking for a Trading Operations specialist, to join our busy and dynamic operations team on a full-time basis. The primary focus of the team is to architect, expand and maintain the technologies that underpin the trading function of the business. As a Trading Operations Analyst, you’ll become an integral member of the team, honing a core niche in implementation, troubleshooting and issue resolution.
The role responsibilities include:
- Be the expert in the team and business, able to understand and resolve all detailed queries around trading positions, risk, reconciliation and PnL.
- Work closely with developers to build new products or resolve existing issues.
- Attain a detailed understanding and document all trading mechanisms in effect, including contract details, information flows etc.
- Identify issues in our in-house trading platform, suggesting amendments and fixes for development to resolve.
- Periodically review and create processes related to all existing product pricing and risk implementation.
- Ensure correct pricing and risk implementation of all tradable products in key trading platforms.
- Research new trading contracts/concepts.
Who we are looking for:
What we offer:
- You will be a disciplined self-starter with a high degree of motivation, analytical rigour and attention to detail. With a passion for communication and critical thinking.
- Must possess a good understanding of P&L calculations on a wide spectrum of derivative products including exposure to structured products.
- Experience in a middle office product controlling, trading operations or trade accounting role at a bank or proprietary trading firm.
- Strong academic background within a relevant subject (e.g. Finance) with an excellent understanding of financial products.
- Practical understanding of derivatives and option greeks, credit, and margin concepts.
- Experience with Python, VBA/Excel, Tableau, MySQL is highly desirable.
- Keen interest in the cryptocurrency markets. A high degree of motivation, adaptability and proactiveness are key success factors for the role. Ability to work autonomously and/or remotely.
A collaborative and transparent company culture founded on Integrity, Innovation and Performance. Competitive Salary with two discretionary bonus’ payments a year. Benefits include Healthcare, Dental, Vision, Retirement Planning, 30 days holiday and free lunches when in the office. Hybrid working pattern in all of our offices from London, New York, Singapore, Zug and Malaga.Regular Town Halls and off-sites, team lunches and drinks. Comprehensive Corporate and Social Responsibility programs including matching charity fundraising and volunteer days. GSR is proudly an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based upon any applicable legally protected characteristics such as race, religion, colour, country of origin, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression or age. We operate a meritocracy, all aspects of people engagement from the decision to hire or promote as well as our performance management process will be based on the business needs and individual merit, competence in the role. Learn more about us at www.gsr.io