Bitstamp is the original Cryptocurrency Exchange.
Since 2011 when we started in a garage with just two laptops and some big ideas, we have been at the forefront of the crypto industry, driving innovation and ensuring that above all else we are human in our approach, trusted by our customers and, with an unwavering belief in blockchain technology, providing secure and innovative access to crypto to all corners of the world.
Our success has been always about the amazing ideas, talent and passion of our people and the disruption we have created together on our crazy crypto journey. We are growing faster than ever, creating opportunities where we find the best people and always looking for the next bunch of crypto-curious thinkers and individuals who want to make the next difference.
As a Treasurer, you will join our Treasury Team, and mainly take care of daily cash positioning activities, reports, planning and forecasting of cash flows in a global, fast growing company.
What you'll do
- Assist with performing daily global cash positioning activities.
- Prepare daily, weekly and monthly cash reports including variance analyses.
- Plan and forecast cash flows projections for different time horizons.
- Conduct ad hoc analysis on cash.
- Ensure adequate cash balances of all accounts.
- Overview, monitor, control, collect reliable, sufficient and relevant data about payments and balances within different accounts.
- Prepare maturity report (ALM).
- Monthly reconciliation of bank accounts and treasury records.
- Manage liquidity buffers and financial investments (MM, Fix income).
- Monitor and control the execution and settlement of the financial investment.
- Assist with foreign currency exposure identification and analysis.
On day one you'll bring
- Bachelor's degree in economics or finance.
- Treasury and Finance experience required.
- Strong analytical, planning and organizational skills.
- Strong Excel and spreadsheet skills, including formulas.
- Knowledge of Slovene and English language.
We'll love it even more if you have
- Good communication skills.
- More that 5 years working experience required.
You will fit right in at Bitstamp if you are
- Ambitious and driven - the ability to focus your energy on where it matters the most.
- A Fast learner - you've learnt how to jump in and swim.
- Passionate - about crypto, about change, about making a difference.
The benefits of Life at Bitstamp
- A truly flexible working environment and an ability to work where you are most productive. Sometimes at work, sometimes at home, sometimes on the move.
- Access to great technology.
- Generous home office allowances on joining to help set up your home space.
- Long term employment, training and development opportunities, great company culture.
- Competitive benefit programs developing for each market.
- Industry mentors, and opportunities to develop and learn from others.
- Internal Gaming Tournaments and regular collaboration events.
- Bitstamp Cares 💚. The communities which are important to our people are important to us, and we are active in our support and celebrations.
- A VERY pet friendly office culture. We love animals (actually are kind of crazy for them) and celebrate the love and companionship they share with us. Please bring them with you to work (seriously).
- Delicious breakfast, fresh fruit, snacks, coffee, tea, full fridge of beverages and ice cream in collaboration hubs.
Bitstampers are truly passionate about bringing cryptocurrency to the mainstream and championing independent investing with life changing potential.
We are proud to be leading the way in creating access to this next generation of finance and have become the world’s longest-running cryptocurrency exchange by driving innovation and ensuring that we are, above all else, human in our approach, trusted by our customers and, with an unwavering belief in blockchain technology, always strive to provide secure and innovative crypto access to all corners of the world.
This doesn’t happen by chance, and we believe our success has come from our belief in the power of being different and finding people who want to explore together, create together and support each other’s growth.
We have already achieved so much, and have our sights set firmly on our future. Come join in our revolution and be part of the Bitstamp story.