Location: Remote. Most of your team is based in Berlin, working in the CET time zone.
Working Language: English
About the project
We are hiring a UI/UX Designer who has a balance of great visual design coupled with the ability for storytelling in different formats. As a designer at Klink, you will partner with our senior leaders to conceptualize, conceive, adapt and execute designs in different forms, for building the first Prize Linked Wallet in the crypto world.
We are building the best place for crypto users to hold their funds and earn rewards to incentivize positive financial behaviours.
What are the role responsibilities?
- Work independently and collaboratively with Product and Marketing teams on projects to create experiences, campaigns, graphic concepts, assets, and visual treatments
- Work closely with Product Design on UI Mockups, UI Click-through demos, and GIFs or Simple Animated Screens
- Set brand and campaign standards & templates and elevate brand aesthetics while supporting the overall brand direction
- Work with partners across Klink to guarantee an integrated brand experience
- Develop compelling visions, stories, concepts, visual designs, and prototypes
- Execute layouts, typography, iconography, colour theory, and compositions to design with artistry, creativity, and mastery
What skills do you bring?
- 5+ years of professional experience as a designer
- An outstanding portfolio, showcasing a foundation in storytelling, illustration, typography, visual, UI/ UX design and motion
- Expertise in Figma, Powerpoint/Keynote, Illustrator and image editing software such as Photoshop
- Basic understanding or ability to manage contract workers focused on motion and animation software such as After Effects, Keynote’s animation capabilities or other
- Understanding of UI principles for desktop and mobile applications
- Experience working and collaborating with diverse teams in a dynamic, rapid-growth environment
- Ability to execute high-quality work in a fast-paced environment – strong adaptability
- Experience with prototyping as a means to explore and convey design solutions
Why you should join us
- Join at an executive level and be involved in decisions that shape the company’s brand and feel
- Work with us from Berlin or remotely and enjoy regular team events and occasional travel across Europe
- You will receive a competitive salary and a meaningful equity stake in the business
- Take a trip with a forming team of highly skilled individuals who will always support you on this journey
How to become part of the team
If you want to know more about this opportunity please complete this application with your most recent work profile and we will get back to you ASAP. We are excited to meet you!