OKX is a world-leading cryptocurrency trading platform, providing advanced financial services to traders globally by using blockchain technology. OKX provides hundreds of coins & futures trading pairs to help traders to optimize their strategy. We believe blockchain technology will eliminate barriers to transactions, increase the efficiency of transactions across society, and eventually have a significant impact on the global economy. We strive to make innovative achievements that change the world and never stop improving our customer experience.
What the day to day looks like:
- Identify research opportunities with product managers, product designers, content designers, and/or data analysts
- Generate research roadmaps and secure consensus from stakeholders on scope and deliverable timelines
- Lead and execute a variety of qualitative and quantitative research projects from planning to facilitation to reporting
- Communicate research insights in credible ways to help teams understand the needs of our users
Ideal candidate must have:
- Bachelor's degree with at least 3+ years of experience leading research studies: planning, recruiting, executing, analyzing, and activating. We expect to hear examples of how your research influenced product and design team decision-making
- Solid understanding of primary qualitative and quantitative research methodologies such as usability tests, interviews, surveys, card sorting, tree testing, and know when these are best used. Additionally, you combine these with data sources like product data and support tickets to understand user needs holistically.
- Excellent communication and facilitation skills, including educating the team about user research
- Strong problem-solving skills and ability to work autonomously in a fast-paced work environment
- Ability to write in professional English. Mandarin is a plus but not mandatory
- Candidates with more experience will be considered as Senior UX Researcher
Nice to have
- Experience working with product teams (PM, Design and more)
- Knowledge and interest in the blockchain and fintech industry