This role is open to candidates in San Francisco, New York, Miami, London, Singapore and Toronto
Ripple is transforming the world of finance with innovative crypto solutions that increase access to financial services to people around the world. As a UX Research Intern, you will be conducting user research, synthesizing data, and presenting findings to various teams. You will be working collaboratively with teams to plan, execute, and present your research.
We are looking for a hardworking and motivated individual who is passionate about advocating and empathizing for users. You will work closely with the Product Design and UX Research team and get the chance to apply your knowledge of user research in surfacing qualitative and quantitative insights that will influence the company.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Conduct qualitative and/or quantitative research to identify opportunities that are valuable and actionable to advise product, design, and/or marketing strategies
- Partner closely with Product Designers, Product Managers, and other team members, with guidance and support from other ux researchers to plan and gather insights, ensuring team engagement and collaboration throughout the process
- Run usability tests of new design concepts, design flows and will partner with Product Design to plan, execute, and share insights
- Learn about and advocate for users through interviews and/or surveys to further improve the overall user experience by understanding their needs, motivations, and behaviors
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
- Is currently enrolled in a Master's program in Human-Computer Interaction, Human Factors, Cognitive Psychology, Anthropology, or a related field; and is expected to graduate in May 2024
- Has at least 2 years of relevant work experience in user research, UX research, or related roles
- Is familiar with basic research methodologies
- Is detail-oriented and able to work independently on a variety of tasks
- Can prioritize projects and is adaptable to changing schedules
- Has a deep desire to apply research toward expanding what is possible and improving the world
- Is technically savvy; can learn new tools and software quickly
- Is empathetic and curious; a great listener with an uncanny ability to disarm people and learn unknown facts about them
- Has excellent verbal and written communication; values over-communication while collaborating with remote coworkers located in different time zones
- A FinTech experience, specifically on payments
- A passion for crypto and blockchain technology
- Has international research experience
For positions that will be based in CA, the annual salary range for this position is $40 - $50. Actual salaries may vary based on numerous factors including, among other things, an individual applicant’s experience and qualifications for the position.