Builder Capital is a web3 native VC fund supporting builders.
We are looking for an events producer who can create fun, compelling and unique events from start to finish.
Ideally you have a mix of both throwing corporate style events with sponsors, as well as fun events such as networking mixers.
Bonus points if you've organized a hacker house before.
This would be a part-time freelance role to start, with potential to move to a full-time role.
- You will work closely with CMO to brainstorm creative event ideas that are unique and compelling.
- Lead our overall event strategy.
- Coordinate tickets, travel and accommodation logistics, sponsorship, speaker slots, PR and merchandise on all events.
- Build out Hacker House programs for portfolio companies
- Build a program for sponsors to get involved, and manage relationships with sponsors.
- Work with our designer/video editor to build appropriate marketing materials (infographics, pitch decks, banners, videos etc.)
- Source and manage external suppliers and vendors.
- Create an events knowledge base of data and insights of past events that will help inform future ones.
- Create post-mortems of each event with data.
- Work with the Marketing Team on building marketing campaigns for these events.
- At least 2-3 years of experience with event production.
- At least one year of experience in web 3.
- Willing to travel at least 4-6 times per year to these events in person.
- Experience with landing sponsorships for events.
Nice to haves:
- You’ve organized successful hacker houses before.
- Work in either Americas or European time zone.
- You’ve helped organize a major crypto conference.
Perks and benefits:
- Fully remote
- Competitive rates
- Flexible working hours
- Bonuses based on performance
- Free travel and flights to conferences.