Want to be at the forefront of cutting-edge technology? Are you looking to work for a company that will push the dapps market to the next level? Bring your strong analytical skills and passion for blockchain to a growing startup disrupting the industry.
Over the past four years, DappRadar has become the market's largest data-driven dapp distribution platform, letting 8 million users discover all kinds of decentralized applications or dapps. Not only users but also researchers, journalists, analysts, and investors can gain easy access to actionable market data to make informed decisions.
DappRadar prides itself on delivering high-quality, accurate insights into blockchain applications. Users can discover the value of their NFTs, manage their token holdings, or discover new and upcoming blockchain applications.
We’re growing and looking to expand our team with a Web3 Data Analyst to help us grow even more!
- Use data mining tools to collect data for further research and analysis
- Assist in the data strategy creation process to deliver KPIs for blockchain verticals
- Handle internal and external data queries and requests
- Enrich and automate the internal BI/analytics structure according to critical KPIs for the industry
- Create visualizations from datasets that the Design team can style
- Identify relevant industry trends and insights that culminate in actionable content creation
- Staying up to date with the latest industry news, including changes to token models, blockchain investments, merges, and acquisitions
- Offer data-driven ideas and suggestions to assist the organization's decision-makers on the company's products
Skills and requirements:
- 2+ years of experience as a Data/BI/Business Analyst with relevant and proven experience in data-driven initiatives
- 1+ year of experience in the blockchain industry (desirable)
- Ability to analyze big data by using various APIs and tools - SQL, Tableau, Google Analytics, Python/R
- Ability to think strategically to see the big picture while working with ambiguity and uncertainty
- You can turn complex concepts into clear messages
- Ability to collaborate in a fast-paced environment across cross-functional teams and drive results
- Detail-oriented, highly motivated, and organized
- Be part of the number one global leader in blockchain decentralized apps distribution and analysis company
- The chance to personally impact a successful & rapidly growing startup in an emerging sector
- International team of highly skilled and motivated colleagues to help you to succeed and push boundaries
- Remote work position, flexible working hours concept, training sessions, and teamwork-based company culture
- Personal learning budget & internal and external training sessions
- Competitive salary & opportunity to join our stock options program (Specific compensation is offered based on work experience)
- "Family first" policy