The ideal candidate will be responsible for:Content Research and Writing
- Review and write crypto game copy, editorial reviews, game walkthroughs and news articles.
- Write research reports on identified crypto gaming projects and trends.
- Cultivate a network of sources for information on key Web3 gaming projects, thought leaders, influencers and gamers.
- Test Web3 Games and write articles about it.
- Implement the website editorial strategy and take over the day-to-day responsibility for editorial output and standards.
- Develop a daily content schedule for the website – www.funjible.games
- Coordinate content with the editorial team, ensure consistency, quality standards, authenticity, and manage deadlines.
- Identify and allocate crypto games for reviews, walkthroughs and trending news.
- Incorporate the best SEO practices.
- Fact check and copy-edit all content per Funjible content and publication guidelines
- Edit and publish daily, games pages, editorial reviews, walkthroughs,news articles on the website backend (6 - 8 articles per day)
- Create, maintain and improve standard operating procedures andguidelines.
Team Management Recruitment
- Help build out freelance and full-time network of contributors.
- Mentor and onboard writers and content creators.
- Educate the Editorial team on the latest happenings and best practices.
Cross Team Collaboration
- Collaborate with the business development team and work proactively with writers and partnership team to ensure that all sponsored or earned media content meets client expectation and deliverables.
Requirements1. Ideal experience of 5-7 years with supporting portfolio as an Editor in a gaming or entertainment media outlet.2. Excellent command over the English language - both verbal and written3. Knowledge of Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel and SEO Copywriting best practices is a must.4. Must be able to multi-task.5. Must be a gamer and have a keen interest in gaming, especially Web3 Gaming. 6. Training for Strapi CMS, research tools and SEO tools will be provided.7. Must be enthusiastic about building a community and must be aware of gaming, crypto gaming and cryptocurrency trends.8. Proactive and accountable for making things happen. Very organized, efficient and reliable.9. Outstanding communicator (online and offline) with a passion for engaging with people. Energy, enthusiasm, and a “can-do” attitude to work within a start-up ecosystem.10. Past experience in journalism and/or blogging with published work. 11. A high degree of personal loyalty and integrity.
Please include samples of your works, cover letter and resume with your application. Thanks.