Who is Serotonin
Serotonin is the leading breakthrough marketing and communications partner for digital asset companies, working with the top businesses and entrepreneurs in the industry on brand positioning, media relations, content, growth marketing, and go-to-market strategy. We bring together a deep expertise in financial services, digital assets, and decentralizing technologies to help innovators tackle some of the biggest challenges facing business and society by building the next generation of products, services, and experiences.
About the role
Serotonin is seeking an experienced Head of Product to build Serotonin’s next product. This person will work with the key stakeholders and develop this product from 0-1. This Head of Product will identify, hire, and manage their team to ensure the long term success of this product. The ideal candidate should have 6-10+ years of experience building products from inception to launch for early and growth-stage technology companies; and should be well versed in fintech and/or web3 technology.
- Own the vision, strategy, roadmap, and delivery for Serotonin’s next product.
- Develop a deep understanding of all stakeholders - leadership, founders, and other community members - and how to incentivize growth of a flywheel among them.
- Partner effectively with other internal stakeholders internally to influence priorities and drive alignment
- Monitor project execution and ensure that the project delivery is to the appropriate levels of quality and in line with target dates
- Hire, mentor, and retain a team of high-performing professionals
- Ability to drive out clarity from ambiguity and thrive (opportunity, vision, strategy, roadmap, go-to-market)
- Consistently executes on fast feedback loops (build, measure, learn)
- Works closely with customers and adjacent internal teams (marketing, legal, etc) to produce positive outcomes
- Conduct market research to develop a deep understanding of our users' needs and to conceptualize new updates/features that customers will want.
- Conduct customer interviews and present key metrics to leadership to track product performance.
- 6-10 years experience in a leadership product management role.
- A proven track record of successful 0-1 product launches.
- Crypto/web3 native
- Technologist by experience or education; comfortable communicating high-level benefits and digging into the technical weeds
- Exceptional and excellent communication skills, both written and spoken
- Experience working remotely with a globally distributed team
- Experience working in a fast-paced start-up or agency environment
- Experience working with emergent technology brands and businesses
- Competitive Salary
- Health Insurance - (US Only)
- 401(k) - (US Only)
- Remote Work Environment
Serotonin focuses on Marketing, Blockchain / Cryptocurrency, Web3, and NFT. Their company has offices in Remote. They have a mid-size team that's between 51-200 employees.
You can view their website at https://serotonin.co or find them on Twitter and LinkedIn.