We are hiring a Discord Community Manager to join our dedicated team of entrepreneurs, artists, creators, and believers in web3 to build an incredible, vibrant, and fun community experience for our artists, collectors, and other digital art fans! This is an opportunity to be part of a foundational marketing team as our first community-focused hire.
Wild is a first-of-its-kind network with a virtuous cycle fueled by a creator incubator, marketplace curation, product invention, and Metaverse wonder. We use new technology to unleash our collective energy - joining forces to create a new frontier at the forefront of the web3 movement.
YOUR KEY RESPONSIBILITIES
- Be the #1 steward of fostering engagement and community, starting with building out the Wild Discord. Your goal is to help us build the most connected, supportive, passionate base of experiential art collectors!
- Day-to-day Discord support and management
- Set up bots, channels, and overall infrastructure in Discord
- Onboard new members into the community in a way that drives positive engagement and sentiment in the community & introduces people to Wild in a way that stands out
- Respond to questions in a clear, concise, and friendly voice
- Resolve any issues that arise, whether relating to questions about drops, technical issues, etc.
- Engage community members via announcements, questions, polls, compelling news, events, campaigns, and other methods/ideas that you may come up with
- Amplify Twitter and Instagram content in relevant channels, both from Wild and from Wild’s artists
- Protect the community against spammers/bots and direct traffic appropriately. Escalate any issues as needed to Director of Marketing
- Discord Growth
- Drive qualified traffic of art lovers to the Wild Discord
- Find like-minded communities and potential partners to connect with and invite to join our Discord
- Interface with the internal Wild team to keep track of upcoming drop schedules and key announcements to keep our community informed, up-to-date, and engaged
- Oasis Community relations
- Create exclusive content and perks for our Oasis holders
- Set up & coordinate AMAs and/or virtual hangouts within Discord
- Maintain and develop a keen understanding of the web3 and digital art community to share interesting insights & first-look content with this community
- Measurement & reporting of Discord growth & engagement
WHO YOU ARE & REQUIRED SKILLS/EXPERIENCES
- Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills
- Direct experience managing and growing a Discord server with 5+ channels
- Understanding of and authentic passion for Web3, digital art, & immersive experiences.
- Knowledge and experience detecting and mitigating spam and other online vulnerabilities. Ability to use your judgment to make decisions and pay close attention to detail
- Self-starter who thrives in a dynamic, fast paced environment with multiple projects and priorities at any point in time, with excellent project management skills
- Motivation for constant improvement (you welcome feedback and want to learn from others)
HOW TO APPLY
Email [email protected] with the following:
- Why you’re interested in joining Wild (short background) & what you would do to strengthen the community (2-3 ideas)
- Any relevant Discord management experience - have you created content, growing a community/server, and creating clear and engaged communication channels